- Niveau sportifConfirmé
- Langues parléesitalien
- Durée1 jour
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
Dreaming about long, steep and deep runs? Missing the feel of fresh pow under your skis? Then, you are on the right page! Catch the opportunity to enjoy some quality back country skiing in Tonale Pass with certified and friendly mountain guides!
Professional and experienced mountain guides, that know these mountains better than their pockets, will accompany you during the day to ensure you have the best fun! Riding with a mountain guide has many advantages as discovering the best rides depending on snow and weather conditions, as well as continually learning small tips of mountain professionals.
The Tonale Pass ski area is a paradise for backcountry skiing with many wide plateau, vertical couloirs, woods and abundance of snow during all winter, and impressive altitudes! The day will be organised to allow you to feel at total ease in the backcountry regardless of your level: weather it's your first or hundredth time, you fill meet your march!
What level do I need? A minimum experience in backcountry skiing is required to fully enjoy the day or at least being comfortable on every slope.
It's going to be a full day starting at 9am and ending at 16:00! The group is composed by max 4 people.
Bring your ski equipment (it's also possible to rent in onsite) and a lot fo enthusiasm to spend an incredible day!
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 10 jours et 4 jours avant le départ de l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 4 jours ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible
- Meet your mountain guide at the bottom of the Paradiso Lift Pass at 8:30 or 13:00
- Get to know each others, prepare the itinerary
- Climb up for about 600-800 meters and descent
- Relax in a mountain lodge
- Be able to descent blue runs in parallel skiing style
- Be physically able to climb (walk) for 600-800 meters uphill
The activity is available every Monday at 8:30 and 13:00.
It is possible to rent ski boots/skis/ skins and safety kit (avalance transceiver, shovel and probe) onsite. Please contact your guides after the booking confirmation.
- Mountain guide
- RC Insurance
- Ski pass
- Ski gear
- Avalanche Transceiver/shovel/probe
- Water & Snacks