The Start Windsurfing package gives complete novices or participants with little previous experience an in depth introduction to windsurfing. Using beginner boards and lightweight rigs, you will learn all the basic windsurfing techniques.
The course includes 4 x half days (around 12 hours) training including practice time and equipment hire, wetsuit hire, as well as well as one way transfers from specific pick up points on the island.
The course takes place in the shallow and sheltered beach location in Mellieha, which is an ideal learning environment for those new to the this amazing water sport. Photos and a video of is included with the session and will be emailed to you.
Modern kit, experienced tuition and waist deep clear Maltese water makes Mellieha Bay the place to learn on the island.
Start Windsurfing Package:
- Excellent for complete beginners. Your instructor will train everyone from young grommets to senior card holders!
- Master the basics of how to control and steer a windsurf board.
- Run by highly experienced and relaxed instructors following widely recognised methods.
- All gear is provided, including wetsuits in colder months, Maltese waters don't get much colder than 15 degrees Celsius.
- Safety boat cover is available for all the duration of the lessons.
- Photos and video of you windsurfing.
- Changing rooms, hot showers and parking Cafe available on location.
- Transfers from specific pick up points on the island. (return not included)
You will have 4 half day sessions of 4 hours each.
At the end of the course you will be able to windsurf in light winds to a chosen point and return to where you started. Those that have reached a certain level of competency will receive a certificate and will be able to rent windsurfing equipment.