- Niveau sportifDébutant
- Langues parléesnorvégien, anglais, allemand
- Durée1 jour
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
Now you have the opportunity to do something very few people have done before you - a flight with a hot air balloon over the Norwegian island of Svalbard.
Over 50% of the surface of Svalbard is covered by glaciers – there are more than 2100 small and large glaciers here and nearly 60% of the land area is covered by ice.
This is a fantastic possibility to experience something both special and exclusive. Silence, nature, amazing mountain landscapes and unique adventures. You'll see it all from the air; fascinating, and yet, in totally safe surroundings.
You'll be picked up at your hotel and dropped back off at the end of the day.
The means of transportation to the balloon will depend on the daily weather conditions, but will generally be, where possible, by snowmobile. As you have the chance to take the wheel yourselves, the designated drivers among the passengers need to bring a valid car driving license. It should also be noted that Norway has a zero alcohol limit for drivers.
The pilot has many years of experience as a balloon pilot and is used to flying in an arctic environment.
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 90 jours et 60 jours avant le départ de l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 75%
3) Si vous annulez entre 60 jours et 30 jours avant le départ de l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
4) Si vous annulez 30 jours ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible
The time you spend in the balloon will be around 2-3 hours (1 to 1.5h flight time), including a preparation of the balloon together with the crew. The total package will give you a whole day trip.
The team will take care of your requirements and serve warm drinks and a warm field lunch.Conditions particulières
There are only 5 places available per day on this very exclusive trip.
Additional Cancelation & Refund Terms:
Due to the high complexity of this tour and the special demands involved in the logistics, it is necessary to apply some special refund terms. We hope for your understanding.
- If the balloon tour will have to be canceled due to weather conditions, we will try to re-schedule you to another date.
- If re-scheduling is not possible, we will refund 3.000 NOK per person only.
- Note: the starting time might change on short notice due to the weather condition that day.
- Pick up/drop off hotel
- Clothes: a warm suit, helmet, face mask (balaclava), gloves and boots
- A warm field lunch
- Coffee/Tea and cookies
- All necessary safety equipment
- Fuel, Search and Rescue insurance