- Niveau sportifDébutant
- Langues parléesanglais, norvégien
- Durée7 h
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
Adventure time: enjoy comfort and company on our small group tour!
We will pick you up with our van from your accommodation on Tromsø Island. Before the tour starts, our guide will analyse the weather conditions in order to predict the best spots for the Northern Lights show. During most of our tours, we are able to find Aurora on the Coastal islands, occasionally the clear skies will be waiting for us in Finland. Once we find the perfect spot, we will set up a bonfire and begin to capture the spectacle on camera. Relax whilst sipping hot drinks, warming up with a hearty meal and enjoying delicious cookies. Don’t worry about being cold. We have thermal suits and boots waiting for you in the van but do remember to dress properly.
Our guide will take pictures during the tour and will make sure that you have your perfect photo with the Aurora. If you decide to bring your own camera, we have tripods available and will help you with the camera set up. Pictures taken during the tour will be sent to you the next day. The duration of the tour can vary from 6-9 hours, weather dependent.
After the tour, we will drop you off back at your accommodation.
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 48 et 96 heures avant l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 48 heures ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible
Please take your passport and check your email before the tour!
- Knowledgeable and passionate guide
- Thermal suits, boots and tripods
- Traditional Norwegian meal: Sausages with lompe (vegetarian options available)
- Pictures from the tour sent on the next day
- Cookies and hot beverages
- Instructions on how to photograph Northern Lights
- Pickup and dropoff at your accommodation on Tromsøya island
- Warm clothes (at least two layers)
- Gloves and hat
- Good winter boots