- Niveau sportifConfirmé
- Langues parléesnorvégien, anglais
- Durée2-3 jrs
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
Come and explore the stunning mountains and spectacular views of Møre og Romsdal with an expert guide who knows the area like the back of his hand.
You'll meet up with your guide on Friday evening at Stranda Hotel to plan the weekend and go through all the equipment. On Saturday morning, everyone will meet at the hotel reception before departure.
Possible summits on the first day include Lisjenibba og Kvitegga. Your guide always focuses on finding you the most optimum skiing and snow conditions, which means that sometimes you never know until the last minute which summit you're going to explore.
After a hard day on the slopes, it's possible to hang out in the sauna with a cold Slogen beer from the brewery on the opposite side of the fjord. You can eat dinner at the hotel or at any of the two other restaurants in the village.
The Uteguiden spirit is to focus on the skiing, rather than the summits, which is why you'll sometimes take laps down into the forest instead of trying to push all the way. You'll finish the trip on Sunday, giving you the chance to take a flight home on Sunday afternoon.
Rental of avalanche backpacks is offered for all customers. If you ever get caught in an avalanche, an avalanche backpack is the only thing that can increase the chance of survival. Even though the guides never takes any risk, it's always good to be prepared for all eventualities.
Are you keen to try out light ski touring gear? Then you have the possibility to rent it for your trip. They propose ski touring packages from Dynafit, with both wide and thin skis that suit the prevailing snow conditions.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
With this package, you get to enjoy 2 days and 2 nights of skiing.Itinéraire
Please note this activity is available on the following dates:
- 18th to 20th January, 2019
- 1st to 3rd February, 2019
- 8th to 10th February, 2019
- 22nd to 24th February, 2019
Difficulty level: medium – The outing will be adjusted to your requirements and skill level. However, all particiants must have a good level of backcountry.
Remember that your insurance needs to cover off-piste skiing for you to participate in this activity.
- Expert guide
- Avalanche equipment
- Avalanche backpack
- Accommodation: 2 nights
- Ski touring skis, telemark skis or a splitboard
- Ski boots with walk mode
- Ski crampons (possible to rent)
- Ski poles
- Crampons & ice axe (possible to rent)
- Backpack approx. 35L
- Ski goggles
- Thermos & water bottle
- Outdoor winter clothes suitable for the mountains
- Water/windproof jacket & pants
- Wool underwear
- Wool socks
- Mid-layer in wool or fleece
- Down/Primaloft jacket
- 2 pairs of gloves/mittens: 1 pair for uphill and 1 pair for downhill