- Niveau sportifDébutant
- Langues parléesportugais, espagnol, anglais
- Durée1 demi journée
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
Fed by the surrounding dams, the Minho River is available all year round for an amazing rafting trip in the northern tip of Portugal. Melgaço White Water's guides are experts and will make sure you have a day of soaking-wet fun!
Rafting is a water sport based on the descent of the river on inflatable raft designed for this purpose. In this whitewater sport, the river is the boss and basically decides your destiny! The river will throw a series of obstacles that, together with your rafting crew and under the guidance of your raft master, you will need to sort. Powerful rapids, whirlwinds, and waves will put you to the test!
To be able to sort the challenges of the river, you'll need to work together with your team. A great form of teamwork, rafting requires you to understand that rhythm, union, sense of leadership, sensorial perception, and even solidarity come into play!
The Minho River is a great combination of white water rapids and the great calm stretches which will give you a nice thrill as well a chance to take in all the beauty of the area.
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 10 jours et 4 jours avant le départ de l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 4 jours ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible
- Succession of quick speed rafts, narrow and uneven passages.
- Long stretches of the river with calm water to relax
- Duration: 3-4 hours approximately depending on the speed of the group
All participants must be able to swim.
Minors must have authorization from their parents.
- All necessary equipment
- Transfer to and from the river
- Footwear that can get wet
- Bottled water and snacks