- Niveau sportifDébutant
- Langues parléesanglais, portugais, français
- Durée1 demi journée
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
Get ready to feel your heart pumping with a fun and adventurous activity like rafting!
There's no better place to go rafting than in the north of Portugal particularly the eastern area of Porto. The clean fast-flowing waters of Rio Minho await you!
From the spectacular mountainous area of the Peneda Gerês National Park, Rio Minho is one of the clearest European rivers with great fauna and flora.
Combining both the white water rapids and the great calm stretches Rio Minho is ideal for families and young daredevils who wish to take their first steps rafting. It's a fun river with great a scenery around it. Swimming and diving in the river is simply amazing.
Rafting in Minho River is available from March to October.
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 48 et 96 heures avant l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 48 heures ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible
- A fun activity for beginner and experienced rafters
- Succession of quick speed rafts, narrow and uneven passages.
- Long stretches of the river with calm water to relax
- Duration: 3-4 hours approximately depending on the speed of the group
- You will be in groups of 8 people minimum
Season: It is possible to go rafting all year round, however the best time of year to go rafting on Rio Minho is from March to November for the warmer water. During winter months the water level is much higher as well.Itinéraire
Morning excursion: 9.30am - 1.00pm
Afternoon excursion: 3.00pm - 6.30pm
- You arrive at meeting point, where you'll be given all the necessary rafting gear. You'll get changed in the onsite locker rooms.
- Then you'll drive to Rio Minho to start the activity.
- Once at the river you'll have a briefing about the activity and the safety protocols.
- Then you're off for a fun rafting excursion.
- When you've finished you'll drive back to meeting point.
- You'll be provided with drinks and something to eat (snack). You'll also able to take a hot shower and get changed in the locker rooms.
- Basic swimming skills required
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult or have the consent of parents / guardians to participate in the activity.
Please note as the summer waters are less agitated the activity is open to participants as young as 8. However, due to the agitation of the winter water requires participants to be aged at least 14 years old.
- All necessary equipment