- Niveau sportifDébutant
- Langues parléesespagnol, portugais, anglais
- Durée1 jour
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
This walking tour will give you the opportunity to explore the Peneda – Gerês National Park and enjoy all the nature and wonderful landscape
Peneda – Gerês National Park is perhaps one of the most exciting destinations for local and international tourists, especially for those nature lovers that want to explore deeply the majesty of Portugal.
they guides will pick you up at your hotel/house around 9 am.
The team will show you the most incredible spots of the Peneda Gerês National Park while you learn about the flora and fauna.
The park was created in 1971 with an area of 70 000 hectares. In 2009, it was declared a World Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO, this impulse the protection measures to keep the beauty and conserve nature.
During your day you will be able to visit several landmarks of the park, from stunning Waterfalls where you can swim to the Pedra Bela Viewpoint which has an incredible view.
The guides are local experts and will take you through a trip deep inside this natural paradise with all the safety and plenty of fun. Picnic in one remote idyllic location is included!
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU CONTACT DIRECTLY THE PROVIDER AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THE BOOKING CONFIRMATION TO SCHEDULE THE DETAILS OF THE PICKUP POINT.
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 48 et 96 heures avant l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 48 heures ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU CONTACT DIRECTLY THE PROVIDER AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THE CONFIRMATION TO SCHEDULE THE DETAILS OF THE PICKUP POINT.
- Beautiful natural landscapes of Peneda-Gerês National Park
- Discover the magnificent natural running waters
- Mellow trek to see the beautiful lagoons and Waterfalls (Tahiti Waterfall)
- Swim in the therapeutic cold waters
- Lovely pastoral mountain views along the drive
- Hike into the wild and enjoy the beautiful surroundings
- Be amazed at the viewpoint of Pedra Bela
- World Biosphere Reserve
This tour is available in English, Portuguese, Spanish, and French (available upon request)
The guides will pick you up at your accommodation at about 9 am.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU CONTACT DIRECTLY THE PROVIDER AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THE CONFIRMATION TO SCHEDULE THE DETAILS.