- Niveau sportifIntermédiaire
- Langues parléesanglais, portugais
- Durée4-7 jrs
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
No matter whether it is the port city of Peniche, the medieval village of Óbidos, the giant wave of Nazaré or the world cultural heritage of Sintra, there’s a great deal of cultural interest and the best tracks for riders!
Da Silva Bikecamp Portugal is a typical Portuguese cottage surrounded by nature without any traffic in the immediate neighbourhood. Nestles in vast fields, you can enjoy a fantastic view over the green landscape and the wide valley up to the villages on the other side.
Housed in a dorm, breakfast is served daily in the large kitchen. You can cook in the fully equipped kitchen, eat in the restaurant around the corner, prepare Portuguese dishes with the cook or BBQ in the open air. In between you should probably just relax in one of the hammocks on the huge sun terrace and enjoy the view.
In the thick of it rather than being on the sidelines biking action takes place right in front of the Da Silva Bike Camp. 60 km north of Lisbon, amid the green and in close proximity to the small beach town of Praia da Areia Branca, there’s everything that makes bikers heart beat, no matter if it is Marathon, Pumptrack, Enduro and between the Downhill Tracks of Sintra.
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 10 jours et 4 jours avant le départ de l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 4 jours ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible
No one thinks of Portugal as a place that knocks mountain bikers to their knees, but indeed that’s what it does! And not just Madeira. The west coast, the Alentejo, the world heritage site around Sintra, Lousã, the Douro and the Algarve … it’s all one big bike zone. And whether it’s in Praia da Areia Branca, Lourinhã – or all the rest of the country.
Bring your own Bike …the booze they've got their own! Well, that probably would be the most important already! High quality full suspension mountain bikes are available to rent!
Please arrange an airport pick up time directly with your instructor once you have booked the activity.
- Bed & Breakfast (7 nights stay)
- Daily breakfast buffet at the Surfcamp, daily Lunch package for the road and 3 dinners at the camp
- 7 guided MTB tours: 4 in a distance of 50-100 km to the camp including shuttle transfer
- 1 taster surf course with the Da Silva Surf School
- 1 SUP session in a nearby lagoon
- Airport shuttle
- Comfortable clothing adapted to the weather conditions
- Mountain biking gloves and shoes
- Bike and safety gear