Description de l'activité
Join Kiruna Guidetur for the best possible combination of all winter trips: a snowmobile excursion combined with a visit to the famous ICEHOTEL.
Riding a snowmobile in northern Sweden is said to be one of the best winter activities among many. It's an incredible feeling surfing on a powerful machine through undiscovered landscapes off track while enjoying the scenic winder landscape surrounding you.
Even better, combine it with a trip to the famous Icehotel and you've found your next adventure! The only requirement is for the drivers to possess a driver's license for a car or an MC. Join Kiruna Guidetur today, you won't regret it!
The trip starts off at Kiruna Guidetur's office in Kiruna from where you will be transferred to the snowmobiles. Once arrived, the true adventure will begin when you will drive for a distance of 20-30 km. You will drive over frozen lakes, through forests, and alongside Torne River to later have a break in a wooden hut to rest around an open fire.
The tour will later continue to the famous ICEHOTEL, that has been appealing tourists to the region for a long time. The ICEHOTEL itself is rebuilt each year with snow and ice, and it's the world's first Ice hotel ever seen. The tours finished up with you driving back, to later be transferred back to Kiruna.
Please note that before the 13th of December and after 13th of April guided tour is taken place at Icehotel 365.
- Meetup at guide's office. Please arrive 30 minutes before starting time.Pré-requis
- Transfer to snowmobiles
- Tour starts (total distance 20-30km)
- Stop at the wooden hut
- Continue the drive
- 35 min. visit of the ICEHOTEL
- Transfer back guide's office
- Back after 4.5 hours (total)
All drivers need to possess a valid driver's license.Conditions particulières
- Small children will be pulled in a sled behind the guide.
- Transfer from Hotel to the office is not included in the price.
Please contact the instructor once the activity is booked to order pickup.
Costs: 75 SEK/Adult and 38 SEK/Child
- Please note that all snowmobile tours cost 300 SEK/person extra during the high season: from the 24th of December to the 1st of January.
- Please note that the Northern lights are weather dependent. Therefore, they are not guaranteed during any tour.
- If you have booked pickup service:
- pickup from hotels in Kiruna is 30 minutes before the start time of the
- Please note that before the 13th of December and after 13th of April guided tour is taken place at Icehotel 365.