- Niveau sportifDébutant
- Langues parléesanglais, suédois
- Durée2 h
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
A must-do experience a quiet and idyllic Stockholm from the water level.
The city center is situated on 14 islands, so going on the water makes sense. Board a kayak and explore the waterways in the company of a local guide. Admire a variety of landmarks along the way, and listen to your guide share entertaining stories and history about the city.
The tour begins in Tantolunden Park on the island of Södermalm in Stockholm. After instructions, you will paddle to the main attractions in the area like Långholmen Island, Stockholm`s old town, the city hall and Norrmälarstrand. On the way back you will pass the island of Reimersholme where you paddle by its former liquor and wool mill. Did you know that Absolut Vodka has its roots here?
Experience stunning views of the city's many islands
Paddle, relax, enjoy the views and learn the history and interesting facts about Stockholm from your English speaking guide
Stable kayaks and all the equipment included to make a great and safe trip on the water.
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 48 et 96 heures avant l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 48 heures ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible
· Dress according to the weather and the activity
· This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
· Bring a bottle of water and sunscreen on sunny days
· Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- life jackets
- dry bags
- bottle of water