- Niveau sportifDébutant
- Langues parléesespagnol, suédois, français, anglais
- Durée2 jours
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
Join True Nature Sweden for an exciting 2-day hike adventure near Stockholm in Gnesta. Discover Swedish nature in a new way, open to all levels!
Sweden, a country of 10 million inhabitants shares a total of 450,295 km2. Most of those square meters are occupied by forest. So, you can imagine the forest to be not only beautiful but also peaceful and resourceful since there is a lot for a smaller amount of people.
Experience the true wilderness and lakes with pure water of Scandinavia and spot Nordic animals such as owls, elks, beavers, deer and many more. Clear your senses and get away from your urban life, discover all of this during the 2 days hiking with True Nature Sweden!
The trip starts off in the south of Stockholm, for you to be transferred to a smaller town called Gnesta. After a small safety/backpack check-up, you will start hiking for about an hour following a path to continue off-track. Surrounded by Nordic nature, you will be able to swim in beautiful lakes and have lunch prepared in this magical environment. In the evening you will set up your camp and build a fire for you to cook and enjoy a delicious meal.
The day starts off at 7 am when you will build a fire and have breakfast. After having put together the camp and your tent you will continue your hiking adventure. At lunchtime, you will stop at a lake to have lunch around a wood fire to later continue hiking towards the car. You will then be driven back to Stockholm city.
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 48 et 96 heures avant l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 48 heures ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible
- Meetup at 9AM. Please arrive 10 minutes before.
- Transfer to forest
- Start hiking..
- Stop for lunch
- Continue the hike
- Dinner and put together the camp
- Wake up at 7 AM & eat breakfast
- Put together the camp
- Hike starts
- Stop for lunch
- Hike back to the car
- Transfer back to Stockholm
- Arrive in Stockholm city around 5 PM
You must be able to walk off-track in the forest for a longer routeConditions particulières
- Age limit is 12 years old. If the parent agrees to carry their child's equipment then he or she can be younger than 12
- If you have any allergies please contact the instructor
- If you wish to rent camping gear it will cost an additional amount of 200 SEK. Please contact the instructor for more information.
- All meals
- Camping equiment (200 SEK)
- Hiking clothes
- Good shoes
- Water bottle