Cette activité n'a pas encore été traduite dans votre langue. Elle est cependant disponible à la réservation. N'hésitez pas à nous contacter en cas de question.
Description de l'activité
Hike in breathtaking nature in the outskirts of Stockholm and cross snow-covered lakes in a winter wonderland!
This tour gives you the full experience of outdoor adventure - the air is dry, the sky is blue and the sun is reflected on the snow when you realize that there is no sound around you at all.
Just you and nature and your fellow explorers together with your guide. Spend a day out of the city whilst snowshoeing over frozen lakes, hiking through frozen pine forests and tracking deer or moose in the snow!
Snowshoeing and winter hiking are a fantastic way to catch a glimpse of the fantastic nature that Scandinavia has to offer.
If you're lucky it will snow during the night and clear up during the day, making it perfect for wildlife tracking as animals leave their prints in the fresh snow.
You meet in Southern central Stockholm, just 9 minutes from the tourist center.
- Meet & greet @ meeting pointPré-requis
- Introduction & briefing
- Gear fitting
- Transfer by minivan
- Set off on a mini expedition!
- Hike through pine forests
- Strap on snowshoes & cross a frozen lake
- Learn how to use fire steel
- Enjoy a cozy campfire lunch
- Walk up to viewpoint
- transfer back to Stockholm
- Conclusion & goodbyes
- Enjoy a well deserved evening of relaxation
No prior winter or snowshoe experience is required.
This tour involves physical motion and being in healthy shape is therefore required.
- Pickup & drop off from Stockholm
- Campfire lunch
- Swedish fika (hot drink with pastries)
- Equipment (snowshoes, hiking poles, gaiters, backpack, headlight)
- Drybags to keep your items safe and dry
- Warm clothes
- Winter shoes/boots