- Niveau sportifDébutant
- Langues parléesanglais, suédois
- Durée1 jour
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
Sailing is a great way of seeing beautiful places where you can’t come otherwise, and Stockholm happens to have the perfect environment to do so!
Learn how to sail from your experienced skipper, navigate through Stockholm archipelago’s many islands, see white tailed eagles soar through the sky, enjoy boosting forward by nothing but wind power and experience life on a sailing vessel!
After meeting your skipper, you will transfer out of Stockholm by car to the sailing boat. Here you will get an introduction to the boat, sailing and some information about the day program. Shortly after the trip starts and you set sail right into Stockholm’s archipelago! When everyone’s is starting to get hungry there will be a break on a deserted island for lunch, swim and some relaxation. Maybe you'll even try to catch some fish! When all are rested and fresh, you'll set out again. When you are all happy with the day the skipper will head back towards the starting point and bring you back to Stockholm.
Sailing Stockholm: what to see?
Environment: On this sailing trip you will be making way through Stockholm’s famous archipelago, and encounter many islands, both uninhabited and inhabited! You'll start off at Gålö.
Wildlife: See bird life such as white tailed eagles, swans, cormorants and much more! Grey seals can also be seen on this trip.
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 10 jours et 4 jours avant le départ de l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 4 jours ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible
- Rendez vous at the meeting point
- Pickup by your skipper
- Transfer to the boat
- Introduction to sailing and the boat (if necessary)
- Set out on the trip
- Lunch / swim break / fishing on a deserted island
- Continue sailing
- Return to embarking point
- Transfer back into Stockholm
- Pickup and drop off from central Stockholm
- A sailing trip with a professional skipper
- Learn or improve your sailing skills
- Eco lunch
- Swedish fika (coffee with pastries)
- Quick drying shoes (running sneakers), sandals, flip-flops or specific water shoes
- Warm sweater and rain jacket
- Swimming gear and towel
- Sunglasses and sunscreen