- Niveau sportifConfirmé
- Langues parléesanglais, italien, français
- Durée1 jour
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
The massif of Monte Rosa is one of the true places in Europe where you can live an authentic heliskiing experience! If are a powder lover, nothing is comparable to the sensations of skiing fresh untouched tracks surrounded by profound silence and breathtaking beauty.
It's not only about the skiing! Heliskiing is an adrenaline packed experience from the moment you get your feet on the helicopter: the spectacular flights will bring you in remote places with incredible landscapes over snowy mountain peaks.
Why the Monte Rosa massif is one of the most dramatic places where to do heliskiing in Europe? The massif count over than 20 peaks over 4000 meters and wide endless snowy plains and three main valleys renown for their freeride areas: Alagna, Gressoney and Champoluc. Monte Rosa offers descents with an altitude range of over 3000 meters in wild and isolated environments, and often glaciers.
In these type of situation it is crucial to have Francesco, a mountain guide at your side, a valuable asset to avoid the risk of avalanches and crevasses.
The possible itineraries. You don't need to be a ski world champion to go heliskiing, it is just necessary to have mastered a solid experience of off piste skiing. Various itineraries are in fact possible to adapt to your level and necessities:
- Porta Nera (Black Door): it's the most classic Monte Rosa itinerary. You will board on the helicopter at 2700 meters on Colle della Forca to reach Colle Verra at an altitude of 3900 meters. You will then cross the Swiss border going down the Bornigrat, then you will go back up to Piccolo Cervino in Zermatt, and stop at Champoluc for a lunch break. The way back to Gressoney will take most of the second part of the day.
- Colle del Lys: An alternative to Porta Nera. You will board on the helicopter at 2700 meters on Colle della Forca to reach Colle Verra at an altitude of 3900 meters. To reach Colle del Lys at an altitude of 4200 meters, it will be necessary to climb up with seal skin.
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 10 jours et 4 jours avant le départ de l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 4 jours ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible