The Sierra de Cuenca region, east of Madrid, is home to Asdon Aventura, a team of experts in whitewater sports, mountains sports and professional outdoor guides.
Asdon Aventura started operations in 1989 and since then they been offering many outdoor enthusiasts the chance of exploring one of the best natural areas of Spain: the Sierra de Cuenca region.
With the objective of allowing anyone to be part of the best possible adventure sports activities, Asdon Aventura works hard in improving their outings making sure that every single one happends in the best possible way.
Asdon Aventura takes special care in your enjoyment so you can feel the intensity of experiencing bungee jumping, kayaking, rafting, quad biking and other awesome sports they have to offer!
With a customized approach and tailoring to groups of any kind (families, friends, workmates, etc.), the team will make sure you have lots of fun so you can go back home with a smile on your face!
- Vérification d'identitéVérifiée
- Activité déclaréeConfirmé
- AssuranceCertificat d'assurance vérifié
- Qualifications et diplômesVérifiés
- Quad À partir deQuad biking excursion in Alto Tajo from Poveda de la Si...
- Rafting À partir deRafting tour down Esera river in Huesca
- Via Ferrata À partir deVia ferrata Cascada del Sorrosal in Broto
- Rafting À partir deRafting down the Rio Cinca from Laspuña near Bielsa
- Canyoning À partir deBarranco de Trigoniero near Bielsa
- Canyoning À partir deBarranco de Barrosa near Bielsa
- Canyoning À partir deDry canyoning in Barranco de la Covatilla in Cuenca fro...
- Saut à l'élastique À partir deBridge Jumping over the Lozoya River near Madrid
- Canoë-kayak À partir deKayaking down the Alto Tajo river from Poveda de la Sie...