Réservez avec Laurent Francesco
- Heliski À partir deHeliski day on Zermatt Glacier from Gressoney
- Heliski À partir deHeliski day in Gressoney
- Heliski À partir deHeliski day in Alagna Valsesia
- Ski Hors-piste À partir deBackcountry skiing in Gressoney
- Ski de Randonnée À partir deSki touring day trip in Gressoney
- Cascade de Glace À partir deIce climbing in Gressoney
En savoir plus sur Laurent Francesco
When at 18 years old Laurent Francesco started participating in competitions of backcountry skiing, he started to see the mountain as a playground and felt in love with it.
Seeking new opportunities to live the mountains, Francesco approached couple of years later the challenging world of climbing and participated several times in the Mezzalama. He finally decided to combine all his previous experiences together and to become a Mountain Guide in 2008 certified mountain guide by the IFMG (International Federation of Mountain Guides).
Francesco speaks Italian, English and French and works around the Monterosa, particularly in Gressoney and Alagna, two of the greatest destinations to practice winter sports as backcountry ski, ski touring, ice climbing and heliski.
Francesco always says that being a mountain guide allows him to live off what he loves doing the most in life. It gives him the incredible possibility to not only follow his passions but also to meet new people to share with them adventures, stories and ideas.
Note moyenne de Laurent Francesco
- Vérification d'identitéVérifiée
- Activité déclaréeConfirmé
- AssuranceCertificat d'assurance vérifié
- Qualifications et diplômesVérifiés
Les avis sur Laurent Francesco
Knew where to go and set a good pace for a mixed ability group.