Outdoorlife Norway AS
Réservez avec Outdoorlife Norway AS
- Randonnée / Trekking À partir deSunrise hiking excursion to Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock)...
- Randonnée / Trekking À partir deScenic hike to Kjeragbolten in the Lysefjord
- Randonnée / Trekking À partir deNature hike to Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock) in Ryfylke
- Randonnée / Trekking À partir deScenic hike to Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock) in Ryfylke
- Raquette à Neige À partir deWinter/Spring Hike to Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock) in Ryf...
- Randonnée / Trekking À partir deScenic hike & fjord cruise to Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock...
- Randonnée / Trekking À partir deNature hike to Kjeragbolten in the Lysefjord
En savoir plus sur Outdoorlife Norway AS
Ever wanted to teeter over the iconic suspended boulder in Kjerag or stand proudly on Pulpit Rock in Preikestolen? Now's your chance thanks to arctic expert turned nature guide - Johannes C. Apon and his company, Outdoor life Norway.
The Norwegian wilderness is a world-class playground for true outdoor adventurers. Based in Stavanger, Fjord-Norway, Outdoorlife Norway organizes summer and winter activities in and around the Lysefjord. Founded in 2014, their professional nature guides lead unique seasonal tours that highlight the region’s fjords, mountains, and valleys. Offering trekking tours in two signature locations, OutdoorLife Norway and their team of expert guides offer adventure nomads a chance to experience the lesser-known magic of Norway's Lysefjord region.
Throughout the seasons, hardy hikers can explore Preikestolen and Pulpit Rock on full day routes that visit one of Norway's most iconic natural locations Standing on the 604-meter-high cliff, the panoramic view of the Lysefjord is of the most dramatic scenery Fjord-Norway has to offer. In 2018, approximately 300,000 hikers will hike to this imposing cliff - making it all the more important to choose a local expert that can help you to avoid the crowds and drink in views from some of the best (secret) vantage points.
The only natural landmark more recognisable than Preikestolen has to be Norway's Kjeragbolten. The famous Majesty of the Lysefjord which is wedged into the Kjerag mountain crevasse has been suspended above the Lysefjord since the last Ice Age. Like many who make the pilgrimage to teeter 800ft above the floor, feel the exhilaration of standing on Kjerag’s cliff side -almost a kilometre above the Lysefjord- and enjoy the panoramic views of some of the most dramatic scenery Fjord-Norway has to offer.
Join Outdoorlife Norway for one of their famous seasonal hikes that explore natural landmarks from spring to summer and experience Norway's dramatic highs and lows like never before!
Note moyenne de Outdoorlife Norway AS
- Vérification d'identitéVérifiée
- Activité déclaréeConfirmé
- AssuranceCertificat d'assurance vérifié
- Qualifications et diplômesVérifiés
Les avis sur Outdoorlife Norway AS
Allan was great! He told us some Norwegian legends and handled all the hike between laughs.