Pangea Active Nature
Réservez avec Pangea Active Nature
- Canyoning À partir deRio Grande canyon near Ronda
- Via Ferrata À partir deVia Ferrata Excursion at Tajo de Ronda in Malaga
- Canyoning À partir deTajo de Ronda canyon near Ronda
- Canyoning À partir deCanyoning Excursion at Rio Verde Gorge near Malaga
- Canyoning À partir deCanyoning Excursion at Garganta Verde Gorge near Ronda
- Spéléologie À partir deCaving in the Excentrica Cave near Ronda
- Canyoning À partir deBuitreras canyon near Ronda
- Canyoning À partir deCanyoning Excursion to Sima del Diablo Gorge near Ronda
- Via Ferrata À partir deVia ferrata Benaojan near Ronda
En savoir plus sur Pangea Active Nature
With many years of experience and benefiting from an unmatchable location, Pangea Active Nature is experts in canyoning, caving and via ferrata excursions in Malaga.
Pangea Active Nature was born in 2001 as a way of taking advantage of the incredible opportunities for adventure that the Serranía de Ronda, in the heart of Andalusia, offers. The company's work philosophy is based on offering high-quality services. With a focus on responsible customer satisfaction and constant adaptation to the environment, they practice active tourism of quality and in constant evolution.
The team befits of being surrounded by a privileged natural environment. The Sierra de Grazalema, Sierra de las Nieves Los Alcornocales Natural Parks have a plethora of possibilities for adventure sports.
Pangea has opted for an active tourism in harmony with nature, led by professionals who work every day to take maximum care of customer satisfaction. Year after year, Pangea has led thousands of satisfied customers have already enjoyed the adventures Andalusia offers.
Note moyenne de Pangea Active Nature
- Vérification d'identitéVérifiée
- Activité déclaréeConfirmé
- AssuranceCertificat d'assurance vérifié
- Qualifications et diplômesVérifiés
Les avis sur Pangea Active Nature
Carlos was incredibly knowledgeable and was able to tell us about the unique history surrounding the area and the mountain/cave itself. He was kind and patient as this being our first time caving, there were moments of overwhelming anxiety! He was incredibly reassuring and we felt safe. He made the experience as memorable as it was.
Instructor was perfect. She told us a lot about the area and was a great instructor for the technicalities of the activity. She spoke great English
The expertise and demeanor of the guides was amazing (kudos to Raquel and team!). They were very patient and kind with all of us, especially the nervous folks in our group.