Formed of a versatile crew, Pukka Travels is formed by 9 people from 7 countries working together to provide a new perspective to traveling. Spending most of their time among Arctic waters, they sail, catch, fillet & cook cod for lunch on a daily basis. They are part of the few people who can boast on riding alongside whales while being up north. How north? 69° north!
These amazing group of people come together in certain common interests like ski, snowboard, sauna, hiking, biking, sailing, and making people smile. They aim to create memories that their guests can tell their grand-kids one day. They help produce stories for explorers, and want to ensure travelers, adventures, and locals respect the world we live in.
Exploring a destination nearly untouched by inhabitants is something that is both unique and difficult to do in the world today. Pukka creates tailor-made experiences for those looking to fulfill their travels with something more than a spectacular photo. They have a great respect for life and the world in which we live. They make sure to seamlessly integrate with the wildlife they cross paths with, and the mountains they summit.
At Pukka Travels, they are constantly striving to create, provide & execute unique experiences for you, today’s modern explorer. They are convinced the next generation of travel embodies exclusive experiences close to nature. At 69 degrees North, the winters are powerful and mysterious while the summers are golden and everlasting. With this, Pukka Travels' customers inherit a extraordinary perspective of the world after spending time with them.
- Vérification d'identitéVérifiée
- Activité déclaréeConfirmé
- AssuranceCertificat d'assurance vérifié
- Qualifications et diplômesVérifiés
- Voile À partir de iNorthern Lights sailing excursion in Tromsø
- Voile À partir de iArctic fjord sailing excursion in Tromsø
- Voile À partir de iEvening fjord sailing excursion in Tromsø
- Jet Boat À partir de iRIB Boat excursion near Tromsø
- Voile À partir de iMidnight Sun sailing in Tromsø
- Jet Boat À partir de iMidnight Sun RIB Boat Tour near Tromsø
- Raquette à Neige À partir de iSnowshoeing plus sightseeing in Tesla Model X, in Troms...
- Voile À partir de iTromsø Overnight Tour
Tous les avis
Our instructors are great, trying to find a best place for the northern light, and always offer food, advice and hospitality.
Équipe formidable et accueillante, avec un guide français, Clément, aux petits soins pour nous. Également un cuisto excellentissime merci pour la fish soup!