Réservez avec Pukka Travels
- Voile À partir deNorthern Lights sailing excursion in Tromsø
- Raquette à NeigeSnowshoeing plus sightseeing in Tesla Model X, in Troms...
- Voile À partir deMidnight Sun sailing in Tromsø
- Jet Boat À partir deArctic RIB Boat excursion near Tromsø
- Voile À partir deArctic sailing safari in Tromsø
- Voile À partir deArctic fjord sailing excursion in Tromsø
- VoileNOUVEAUArctic sailing excursion to Trollfjord, Lofoten
- Randonnée / TrekkingNOUVEAUSummer night hike to Kvalika Beach, Lofoten
- Randonnée / TrekkingNOUVEAUScenic excursion to Reinebringen, Lofoten
En savoir plus sur Pukka Travels
Formed of a versatile crew, Pukka Travels is formed by 9 people from 7 countries working together to provide a new perspective to traveling. Spending most of their time among Arctic waters, they sail, catch, fillet & cook cod for lunch on a daily basis. They are part of the few people who can boast on riding alongside whales while being up north. How north? 69° north!
These amazing group of people come together in certain common interests like ski, snowboard, sauna, hiking, biking, sailing, and making people smile. They aim to create memories that their guests can tell their grand-kids one day. They help produce stories for explorers, and want to ensure travelers, adventures, and locals respect the world we live in.
Exploring a destination nearly untouched by inhabitants is something that is both unique and difficult to do in the world today. Pukka creates tailor-made experiences for those looking to fulfill their travels with something more than a spectacular photo. They have a great respect for life and the world in which we live. They make sure to seamlessly integrate with the wildlife they cross paths with, and the mountains they summit.
At Pukka Travels, they are constantly striving to create, provide & execute unique experiences for you, today’s modern explorer. They are convinced the next generation of travel embodies exclusive experiences close to nature. At 69 degrees North, the winters are powerful and mysterious while the summers are golden and everlasting. With this, Pukka Travels' customers inherit a extraordinary perspective of the world after spending time with them.
Note moyenne de Pukka Travels
- Vérification d'identitéVérifiée
- Activité déclaréeConfirmé
- AssuranceCertificat d'assurance vérifié
- Qualifications et diplômesVérifiés
Les avis sur Pukka Travels
Nous recommandons cette organisation. Accueil idéale, staff aimable et souriant.
The hosts were the best. Knowledgeable, accommodating, and friendly!
Nice and friendly
Muy amable, explicó todo muy bien, y contestaba a todo lo que le preguntabas
It was perfect the information that he was giving to us, very nice.
Instructors/guides very welcoming and knowledgeable
I loved our two ship captains--very knowledgeable, friendly, kind, and a genuine part of the experience.
Our instructors are great, trying to find a best place for the northern light, and always offer food, advice and hospitality.
Équipe formidable et accueillante, avec un guide français, Clément, aux petits soins pour nous. Également un cuisto excellentissime merci pour la fish soup!