- Sport levelAdvanced
- Spoken languagesEnglish, French
- Durationfrom 2-3 days to 4-7 days
- Opening seasons:
Do you feel you could use some fresh snow and adrenaline? Do you have energy you would like to spend? Follow Jody for 3 to 5 days of intense freeride and discover new backcountry skiing routes every day!
Go with your guide to discover the most beautiful backcountry slopes of the area of Briancon. This ski safari allows you to track the weather and adjust your days accordingly to ride the best snow in the best conditions!
You will use the lifts to reach the summits and from there ride the itineraries defined with Jody depending on your expectations.
Each day, one resort among:
- La Grave
- Serre Chevalier
- Mont Genèvre
- Puy St Vincent...
Itineraries will always be adapted to your level however, it is necessary to be a really good skier and have an experience in backcountry skiing.
- Every day, you meet your instructor at the foot of the lifts of the selected resort
- Equipment and safety equipment briefing on the first day
- Short warm-up on the slopes each day before going on backcountry routes
- Lunch in a snack bar / restaurant of the resort as you prefer
- Back to backcountry skiing depending on the weather and your fatigue
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made