Explore the Belledonne massif on a snowmobile (1hr) and snowshoeing (45 mins) trip that will end beautifully with a meal inside an Igloo!
The winter sports center GTR Mountain based in Chamrousse offers you an unforgettable experience in the Alps, near Grenoble.
You'll enjoy a special moment in the mountains on a one-hour snowmobile ride on the slopes after the station has closed. You will discover breathtaking panoramas (Grenoble, Vercors, Chartreuse, Taillefer, Oisans, lakes ...) with a passage at the top of the resort at La Croix (2,250m). Then, you'll go on a 45-minute snowshoe hike and have a tasty meal in an Igloo!
• Arrival by bus at the snowmobile chalet
• Gear up and team meeting
• 1hr snowmobile ride: ski slopes from the resort to the Croix de Chamrousse
• Return to the chalet, hot chocolate, hot wine or syrup offered - by the fire
• Start of the 45-min snowshoe hike with Olivier (mountain guide) with fauna and flora discovery on the route
• Arrival at the Igloo, outside aperitif, visit of the village
• Igloo meal (full menu with fondue)
• Return by bus (late evening)
No license is required for driving a snowmobile, you just have to be at least 18 years old. Passengers are admitted from 130cm.
You must arrive 20 mins prior to the starting time of your scheduled activitySpecial terms
A deposit of €1,500 per snowmobile will be required during the ride (Credit Card or CHECK).
*Access to the Croix de Chamrousse is subject to sufficient weather conditions, the agreement of the access, and an optimal technical level of the group - the ride can be adapted on the slopes of the ski resort.