- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English, Spanish
- Duration3 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Travel through a cliff on which you can practice via ferrata and via cordata accompanied by a state-certified professional in the green and wooded setting of a mountain river near Font Romeu!
Come learn to manage your vertigo in a playful way on a cliff composed of ropes and cables (abseiling, plateau, ladders, tree climbing...).
On the banks of the river near Fetges, in the heart of the Catalan Pyrenees, the activity allows discovering the environment and mountain biotope. You will experience zip lining, via-cuerda, abseiling, handrails, Thai bridges, climbing ladders, suspended bridges, courses that span and overhang the waterfalls of Têt, and more!
This half-day course is supervised by a state-qualified instructor for groups of up to 12 people.
• Welcome and transfer to the cliff by car
• Distribution of the equipment (cuissard and helmet)
• Short approach walk
• Ground course then departure for the entire route
• Teturn to the vehicles
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
The departure is guaranteed with a minimum of 3 participants.
The activity is subject to weather conditions.
- All necessary equipment
- Certified instructor
- Sports outfit
- Water bottle