- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Duration1 hr
- Opening seasons:
Takamaka welcomes you for a tandem paragliding flight over La Clusaz. You will fly over the Aravis mountain range and live an exceptional moment in the sky.
2 flying sites are possible when paragliding in La Clusaz,. There is a take-off in Crêt du Loup overlooking the village for a "mountain" atmosphere, or the take-off of Crêt du Merle.
You will fly in tandem with State-certified instructors (Alain, Fred, Bubu, Sébastien and Laurent) who have done more than 5,000 flights.
Programme of the activity:
- Your instructor will meet you at the top of Beauregard chairlift in La Clusaz. You will walk a little to get to the take-off site.
- The pilot prepares the sail, you put on your skis and have a little run on a slope to gain speed and take off the ground.
- You fly over the mountains and passes of La Clusaz and then land on the track located above the village.
The take-off is at 1,700 meters of altitude and the flight lasts between 15 and 20 minutes.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Maximum weight: 130 kg
Minors must have authorization from their parents.
Please note that the activity is weather dependent.Special terms
You can get photos and a video of your flight on SD card for €25.
- All necessary paragliding gear
- Ski lift pass
- Photos & video
- Warm clothes
- Pair of skis