Cable skiing is an electrical system which enables you to discover the joys of gliding on the water. Whether you start with kneeboarding, water skiing or wakeboarding, you will experience new sensations and live unforgettable moments!
The initiation takes place at the Téléski Nautique Moncontour (TNM) base, located in the heart of the Poitou-Charentes region in a unique natural setting. They welcome you and offer you a personalized session to discover the activity.
After a quick briefing and a general muscle warm-up, you will start using a kneeboard to discover the run.
Once you master to stay on your board, you will try to stand up either water skiing or wakeboarding (the most fun and the most technical board). Those who feel confident, can start directly with wakeboarding.
The team will do everything to bring you to success and for you to trust yourself so you can evolve on different types of boards.
- After a welcome coffee and an overall briefing, you gear up with your suit and life jacket, and proceed to a warm-up to prepare your body for this new activity.
- You will start your rides on a kneeboard to become familiar with the sensations.
- From your first laps completed, at your request and on the recommendations of the monitors, you will try standing up water skiing or wakeboarding.
- At each run, the speed of the cable is adapted according to your progress. All falls are debriefed and you get different goals each time you pass a step.
- The session ends with stretching and a last drink or a snack on site.
April, May and October: Monday-Wednesday-Friday from 12pm to 6pm and weekends from 11am to 8pm
June: daily except Tuesday from 12pm to 7pm and weekends from 11am to 8pm
July, August: daily from 10am to 8pm