- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English, Portuguese
- Duration2 hrs
- Opening seasons:
PBC (Paris BMX Club) is a Paris-based BMX school that offers courses all year long, in 2 indoor skateparks, with passionate certified instructors.
Your BMX instructor will teach you the basics of this urban sport. You'll start with a theoretical part and a warm-up before practicing your first tricks on the ground or on the skatepark.
Overcoming your fears, learning to fall and get up, knowing your limits... These exercises will bring you self-confidence which is always useful in your everyday life!
BMX is above all a fun sport and your instructor will make sure you have fun as you achieve your objectives!
You will have the choice between private BMX lessons, beginners' courses or personalized coaching according to your level. They will take place either at the EGP 18 or the Jules Noël skateparks.
The association is affiliated to the French Cycling Federation which tries to promote and develop BMX in France with personalized courses.
- Learn the basics of BMX, up and down a ramp and work the balance with flat figures (on the ground).
- Discover new tricks according to your level: lift the wheels, make a U-turn (180), roll on a wheel (manual), remove the hands, turn the handlebars (barspin), slide a ramp...
- Some notions of DIY to learn to repair a bike.
Classes are for everyone from 6 years old. If you have special requests (birthday, bachelor party...) with BMX games and challenges, don't hesitate to ask.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made