- Sport levelDébutant
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Duration1 h 30
- Opening seasons:
On your own, with friends, colleagues or family... indoor skydiving is an incredible adrenaline rush. Is there a better venue to party in style? A memorable birthday, hen or stag do, iFLY team is happy to offer an exciting experience in their new vertical wind tunnel!
Before boarding your flight you will attend a short training session. To get things just right, you will be provided a jumpsuit, to slip over your clothes, a pair of goggles and a helmet.
Each session is a class of 12 but each of you will enjoy your two skydives of 1 minute each alone with your instructor. Each flight is the equivalent of 3 introduction freefall skydives from 14,000 feet !
The first flight allows you to discover the element and the stability of flying on the column of air. A screen diplays your previous flight so you can monitor your position. The second flight takes things to another level, you will test your balance and if you wish, try vertical take-off (Fly Up) assisted by your instructor. After each group of travellers the instructor gives an awesome demo of expert flying. Show time! They will blow your mind away!
iFLY offers a safe journey. All instructors are super trained and qualified sportsmen on ongoing training. They strive to provide a safe, fun and profitable experience to each flyer.
Looking for new thrills? Fly for real with iFLY Paris!
All participants must wait for their activity to be confirmed by Adrenaline Hunter, BEFORE making their way to the meeting point.
One hour before the flight
You must arrive at iFLY an hour before the activity begins. On site you will check-in and sign your Statement of risks, if you haven't filled the on-line statement yet. Under 18s will need a parent/guardian to proceed. Meet your instructor and ask them about vertical take off or Fly up (optional) if interested. Watch the training viedo, briefing with your instructor. Once the training done, let's gear up (jumpsuit, goggles and helmet). Finally ! make your way to the flight chamber.
You must arrive at iFLY an hour before the activity begins.
Before you come meet us you must sign your statement of risks (easier and quicker).
You may experience indoor skydiving providing:
- You weight less than 115kg. If you not, please contact us and we will discuss your personal situation
- You are as young as 5 years old, with no upper age limit (the helmets don't fit younger bobs)
- Your are NOT pregnant
- You have NOT had a prior shoulder dislocation (see health conditions paragraph)
- You are NOT under the influence of alcohol or non-prescriptive drugs
- You do NOT have a hard plaster cast
- You have a parent or guardian’s signature on your waiver (under 18 years of age)
- You have signed our Statement of risks
People with certain physical or mental disabilities, we'd love to get you flying:
- You will have a necessary first meeting with an instructor (before booking) to assess your introduction flight feasibility and organisation
- The day of you FLIGHT, you MUST provide a medical certificate stating there is no contraindication to your indoor skydiving experience
- Participants under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian sign an iFLY release of liability and the parent or legal guardian must present a valid ID to attend pre flight briefing.
- Owing to iFLY extra focus for disabled people, we advise you to please acontact us first so we can discuss your requirements. We strongly recommend that you book a window during the week to fully enjoy your experience.
- You may opt for the Fly Up option, for an additional €9 fee.
Photos et videos prices
Digital snap of your flight: €4,90/pp
Print copy of your flight: €5,90/pp
Print and digital copies of your flight: €6,90/personne
Flight video clip: €9,90/pp
Print and digital copies of your flight + video clip: €12,90/pp
- Comfy clothes (collarless are best)
- Hair tie (if your hair is long)
- Lace up trainers