- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesSpanish, French, English
- Duration2 days
- Opening seasons:
Accompanied by a passionate guide, explore the wild beauty of the Gave d'Oloron in a canoe for 2 days and spend the night in a camp!
2x Aventures offers you a 2-day canoe trip with overnight in the Gave d'Oloron from their base at Sorde-l'Abbaye, Landes region.
The Gave d'Oloron is a river created in Oloron-Sainte-Marie by the confluence of the Aspe and Ossau rivers. It is 80 km long and joins the Gave de Pau upstream of Peyrehoarde. It's also a famous spot for sport fishing.
The various courses of the river are suitable for all levels and you will also paddle across the "Little Amazon" in a wild nature.
- Meeting at the base 2X Aventures at 10 am
- Equipment and preparation of the waterproof cans
- Shuttle to the starting point
- Briefing on the paddle handling and safety rules
- Guided excursion to the camp location
- Dinner around the campfire in a warm and friendly atmosphere
- Breakfast around the fire
- Camp storage
- Excursion of 2.5 hours to the canoe base
At the end of these two days, you are sure to take with you wonderful memories!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
You must be able to swim 20m and be in good health.
Minors must be accompanied by their legal guardians during the activity.
Un minimum de 6 participants est requis pour ouvrir le bivouac.
Sur la base :
- Un FOODTRUCK pour se restaurer au bord du gave
- Aire de pique-nique et parking gratuit
- Nautical equipment
- Life jacket
- Waterproof can
- Dinner and breakfast
- mosquito net
- Trainers that can get wet
- Dry clothes and shoes
- Picnic (day 1)
- Bottled water