Why we love it
- Backcountry skiing in Vallée Blanche on the most famous slopes in the world
- Experience the thrill of riding non-stop down 2000m of fresh snow
- Benefit from the advice of your guide and learn the techniques of backcountry skiing
The Vallée Blanche is the most famous backcountry slope in the world; it is 20km in length and has an incredible difference in altitude of over 2,000 metres.
- You’ll meet the guide at 8am at the bottom of the Aiguille du Midi cable cars
- When you’re at the top, he will equip you with the necessary gear
- Once you’re prepared, you will start your fantastic excursion with a descent on foot at an altitude of 3,777 metres!
- At the end of your wonderful adventure, you’ll arrive at Mer de Glace, where you’ll have a 20 minute walk to get back.
What are you waiting for? Get a taste of this exhilarating sport at an indescribable spot!
Full day excursion
Key detailsMeeting point: At the bottom of the Aiguille du Midi cable cars (view location on map)Sport level: IntermediateFitness level: SportyMax people: 6Minimum Age: 14
· Depending on the climate conditions, the starting point can be changed as well as the number of participants (extending to up to 8 people)
· The route can change depending on if the participants are snowboarders or skiers.
· It is preferable to use skis due to the constant change of surface.
· Each person must bring a ski or snowboard backpack and proper footwear, as you’ll be walking for 20 minutes.
Do not forget to bring
Hide details Included
- Backpack for skis or snowboard
- Snacks and drinks
- Warm clothes and gloves
- Ski mask
- Avalanche transceiver
- First-aid kit
- Two security sets