You wish to jump into thin air with nothing but a harness to catch you and feel completely free for a few seconds ? Then go join the team of Latitude Challenge for a bungee jump from the highest bridge in Europe!
Enjoy an unforgettable experience in an amazing backdrops in the heart of Southern France with a bungee jump at an altitude of 182m.
- Meet up with Lattitude Challenge on the bridge between 9am and 12am. The jumping order of the participants is determined by the order of arrival on the bridge (it is advisable for you to plan your whole day around your scheduled jump).
- Upon arrival you will be taken in charge by the Latitude Challenge team:
>>> Step 1: Briefing and equipment
>>> Step 2: Time for your bungee jump! After experiencing the joys of weightlessness at the 1st rebound, fear not, your descent will be safe.
- After the jump, you go up the Verdon canyon by a path with breathtaking views on the Gorges du Verdon. The ascent is quite sporty, therefore you must come with a good pair of shoes (30 minute walk).
For your bungee jumping to be unforgettable, the team will offer you:
- "Benji" passport (loyalty card)
- T-shirt (subject to availability)
- USB drive of your jump (upon request for an extra € 25)
Between preparation, jumping, and climbing, you will have about 1 hour of activity. However, it's highly recommended to plan your whole day.
Your jump will be scheduled depending on your arrival time. Objectives
Overcome your fear!Activity requirements
And refuel adrenaline on the way.
Under-age participants must be accompanied by their parents or an adult with written authorisation and identification of a parent or legal guardian.
You must present a medical note from your GP if you are over 55 years old.
Bring mountain shoes to climb back up to the bridge.
Minimum weight: 50 kgSpecial terms
Maximum weight: 130 kg
1 to 3 people: €130/ person
4 to 9 people: €115/ person
> 10 people: €105/ person
Please note all jumps must be booked in advance. For weekend jumps, the last bookings are accepted until Friday afternoon (4pm).
The centre does not accept any on the spot cash payments.