- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Duration2.5 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Experience a unique snowshoeing excursion under the stars to the peak of the Donon in the Vosges mountains, northeastern France.
Snowshoeing is the best activity to explore the snowy Vosges mountains and enjoy a breath of fresh air.
The Vosges have many spots for snowshoeing, including the Champ du Feu, the Lac Blanc, and the Col de la Schlucht/Hohneck. Depending on the snow conditions, other routes are possible such as the Col des Bagenelles.
- At 8:30 pm, you will meet your professional mountain guide at the Col du Donon car park.
- He will give you a briefing on the activity then you will put on your snowshoes, take the poles to go hiking towards Donon.
- The route is quite easy and offers breathtaking panoramic views of the Vosges valleys.
- You will cross the ridges and then hike up the top of Donon. You will take a break in the middle of the Vosges mountains to drink and have a snack.
- You will then cross a beautiful fir forest to finish your 2.5-hour night excursion.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
The activity takes place with a minimum of 8 participants.
- Mountain guide
- Snowshoes and poles
- Hot beverage
- Warm clothing
- Warm and waterproof footwear
- Bottled water and snacks