- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English, German
- Duration2.5 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Discover the Calvaire pass and its surroundings in the Vosges massif on a guided snowshoe hike!
Destination Sport Nature takes you to the snowy landscapes of the Vosges mountains on a snowshoeing excursion from the Calvaire Pass.
- Discovery of the Gazon de Faîte mountain via the Green Lake (Lac Vert):
An easy and varied route to discover the Green Lake and the grass stubble fields. The top of the Gazon de Faîte offers a breathtaking panorama of Saint-Dié, Lake Gerardmer, Lake Forlet, the valley of Munster and the Bernese Alps on a clear day.
- From the Black Lake (Lac Noir) to the Forlet Lake:
A varied itinerary to discover two famous lakes of the Vosges. The Black Lake (950 m) is in a site that combines rocks and fir forests. The lakefront power station is the only pumped / turbine energy transfer station. Indee, the Black and White lakes, separated by a 120m difference in altitude, are connected by a penstock that produces electricity.
- The source of the White Lake (Lac Blanc):
A rather easy route to introduce you to snowshoeing, with magnificent views of the White Lake, the White Valley and the plain of Alsace!
The hike begins at the Calvaire Pass near Lake Blanc. You will head to the ridges to have a panorama of the region. Then you'll go to the source of the lake and have a snack at the Château Hans.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Price varies according to the number of participants:
- 1 to 6 pax: €120 (group)
- from 7 pax: €18 per additional person
Duration varies from 2 to 2.5hrs according to the chosen route (to be discussed with the guide).
The instructor can arrange your accommodation and meal on request after booking.
- Warm clothing
- Hat and gloves
- Bottled water & snacks