- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesGreek, English
- Duration5 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Take advantage of our unique offer and enjoy two special activities in two of the most beautiful rivers of Greece.
Rafting in Aliakmonas or Venetikos (B) rivers, combined with flying fox (zip-line) over Venetikos in the same day.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
How to get to the meeting point at Spileo village square
Coming from Grevena: Take the road to the national ski center and follow signs for the village Mavranei. From there go on straight for the village Ziakas. After the village you will find a sign for Spileo village at your left. Go on until you reach village square.
Coming from Kalampaka (Meteora): Take the road to Ioannina. After 10 km at the road junction, turn right to Grevena. Keep following the signs to Grevena. At 65m (counting from Kalampaka) you will enter the Egnatia highway with direction to Ioannina and then you exit on the next junction to the national ski center. Passing through the village Mavranei go on straight to the village Ziakas. After the village you will find a sign for Spileo village at your left. Go on until you reach village square
- Organized Rafting base (changing rooms, W/C)
- Local transfers for the activities
- full rafting and zip line equipment (boat, life jacket, paddles, helmet, uniform etc.)
- Experienced guides
- Second pair of shoes (which will get wet) or sandals of closed type
- Swimming suit or underwear that will get wet