- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Greek, French
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Looking for adventure in Meteora? Don't miss a rock climbing session when you visit one of earth's most amazing creation: Meteora. It doesn't matter if you have never tried rock climbing before - your experienced local instructor will teach you how to take your first steps into rock climbing. An amazing tour for beginners or experienced climbers who wish to enjoy unique views to Meteora.
Meteora has lots of routes to follow. The rock tour is designed for individuals or groups looking for a fun filled morning or afternoon of single pitch, top roped climbing. Of course you need to be have a good physical health to start rock climbing. But once you get started rest assure that you will get rewarded with the views to Kalambaka valley and the monasteries of Meteora.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
All necessary equipment is provided by the guides. No previous experience required to participate as the guides will show the basics before going rock climbing, however a good physical level is necessary.
Duration: 3 hoursActivity requirements
Subject to favorable weather conditions.
You should respect the holiness of the spot, you are expected to keep it clean and seek the right balance between tourism and spiritual activities as there are monks who pray throughout the day.
- All necessary climbing equipment
- Comfortable casual clothing
- Flexible shoes; no open toes or flip flops
- Weatherproof shell jacket
- Water (at least 1 liter per person)
- Lunch and snacks
- Backpack to carry everything!