- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Spanish, Italian
- Duration5 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Reach the highest peak of the Amalfi Coast and the Sorrento Peninsula in this stunning, 5-hour hike that will reward you with spectacular views at the top of Monte Faito!
Starting from the Cable Car Station in Castellammare di Stabia, you and your expert hiking guide will embark on one of the most gorgeous treks on the entire peninsula. Monte Faito (also known as Mount Faito), is 1400 meters above sea level and is a staggering natural beauty that’s part of the Lattari Mountains. This mountain range is just as stunning as the famous Amalfi Coast, and you’ll get to see for yourself when you start this trek!
Your hiking path will lead you through a lush beech forest where you will also get to see an ancient “neviere” which is a massive hole in the ground that contains snow all year round. As you continue, you will reach the highest peak of the Amalfi Coast and the Sorrento Peninsula where you’ll have incredible, panoramic views of the entire territory from the Cilento National Park to Mount Vesuvius!
Highlights of your hike include:
- Hiking to the highest peak of the Amalfi Coast and the Sorrento Peninsula
- Going through a beech forest on the mountain that overlooks the sea
- Unique, incredible views of the cliffside village of Positano and its surrounding territory
For your next holiday, conquer the highest summit in the area and surround yourself with breathtaking views of one of the most beautiful regions in Italy!
→ You are automatically refunded the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 30 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 10 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, are considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Length: 10 km/6 miles
Duration: 5 hours
Drop: +/- 400m +/- 1200 feetActivity requirements
Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.Special terms
Please contact your guide after booking to confirm the address of your meeting point.
This activity could be canceled or postponed due to weather conditions.
Full lunch in a trattoria or local farm is possible on request: € 25.00 per person. Please contact your guide after booking if you are interested in this option.
Pickup/Drop-off is on request and is priced according to the number of participants. Please contact your guide after booking if you are interested in this option.
• 1 pax: € 189.00
• 2 people: € 89.00 per person
• 3 to 5 pax: € 59.00 per person
• 6 to 8 pax: € 29.00 per person
• 9 to 11 pax: € 19.00 per person
• 12 to 20 pax: € 15.00 per person
- Expert guide
- Hiking shoes
- Rain jacket
- Walking poles
- Water bottle (1 liter or more)
- Suitable hiking clothes