- Sport levelIntermediate
- Spoken languagesItalian, English, German
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Are you looking for something longer and more intense than crag's routes? Then the next step is to learn how to climb a multi-pitch route!
Mmove is a group of mountain guides with a long experience in multi-pitch climbing, matured on the walls of Arco, Dolomites and around the world.
The course is designed for climbers who can lead a 5b/c route and have a physical condition sufficient to climb no-stop for about 1 hour.
The course lasts 3 days, 4 hours of lesson per day. The group has maximum 6 participants.
What will you learn? The course aims to provide the necessary experience to climb a multi-pitch route in total safety. You will learn how to use modern equipment, to climb safely and to move into the natural vertical world with confidence. You will start to apply the new techniques on crags and later on longer routes. More specifically you will learn to plan a route, to set up a belay station, to abseil in double rope, bolting and anchors, progression and safety techniques.
Where will you climb?
There are few spots in the world that can offer Arco's and Sarca Valley's quality and variety of climbing routes. The incredible variety of walls, crags, routes has worth Arco international recognition as one of the best places for rock climbing all over the world.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
- Plan a route
- Setting up a belay station
- Abseiling a double rope
- Bolting and anchors
- Progression and safety technique
- Improving your personal technique
- Climbing independently and safely on a bolted multi-pitch route
- Minimum level: lead a 5b/c route
- Minors under 18 years old must present parental consent
The activity is always ensured in the following dates: 9/11 September 2016 and 3/5 October 2016.
In case of a group of only 2 people the course will last 2 days instead of 3.
To ensure you have the time of your life Mmove appreciates you booking ahead!
- Mountain Guide
- Climbing equipment
- Food & Beverage