- Sport levelAdvanced
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Italian
- Durationfull day
- Opening seasons:
Off-piste skiing through the 5 Dolomite passes, you'll cross the 4 alpine valleys, always surrounded by the most beautiful mountains in the world!
Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2009, the Dolomites are a mountain range located in the heart of the Italian Alps, in the north-east of the country.
The Cortina d'Ampezzo ski resort is part of the Dolomiti Superski ski area which covers 1,200 km of slopes.
It's in the heart of one of the most beautiful massifs of the world that you will go on a backcountry skiing full day excursion with an experienced and passionate instructor from SNOWDREAMERS.
Get ready to ski over 57 kilometres around breathtaking landscapes!
→ You are automatically refunded the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 30 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 10 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, are considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
You must be able to ski black runs to participate.
Pick-up will be arranged with the pro after your booking is confirmed.Special terms
Price is given per group of 1 to 8 participants.
- Ski instructor
- Transfer by minibus (up to 8 pax.)
- Transceiver, shovel, and probe
- Ski lift pass
- Your off-piste ski equipment
- Lunch, bottled water, and snacks