From the 3-star Carayou Hotel & Spa in Les Trois-Îlets, head for an amazing jet ski excursion and explore the emblematic places of southern Martinique from the sea!
Accompanied by a Jet Adventure certified instructor, enjoy a 45-minute to a full day jet ski excursion to discover the island's magical places! The routes may vary depending on the group and weather conditions.
- 45 mins excursion: You will explore Les Trois Ilets (Thébloux, Charles, and Sixtain islets) and then visit Anse Mitan and its white sand beaches, Anse Marette, the calm water of Anse a l'Ane, Ilet Ramier which is a small uninhabited island, and 'Grotte aux Chauve-Souris' (Bats cave) in Les Anses-d'Arlet.
- 1hr excursion: You'll discover the fine sand beaches of Anse Mitan, then Anse a l'Ane, Ilet Ramier, the wild inlet of Anse Noire with a view of Anse Dufour, and the inlet of Anse Trois Airs.
- 1.5hr excursion: After exploring Les Trois Ilets coast, you will ride to the following spots: Anse Mitan, Anse a l'Ane, Ilet Ramier, 'Grotte aux Chauves Souris', Anse Noire, Anse Dufour, Grande Anse, Petite Anse, and finally the Rocher du Diamant (Diamond's rock) in the canal of Sainte Lucie where you might see the Saint Lucia racer, also known as the ornate ground snake.
- Half day excursion: You'll explore Ilet du Bourg, the famous Mangrove that is home to many animal species, Anse Mitan, Anse a l'Ane, Ilet Ramier, Grotte aux Chauves Souris, Anse Noire, Anse Dufour, Grande Anse, Petite Anse, Rocher du Diamant, Anse Céron that offers a nice view of La Perle islet, Anse Corps de Garde (Ste Luce), and finally Le Marin - one of the oldest inhabited towns of Martinique.
- Full day excursion: You wll discover the beaches of Les Trois Ilets which will take you to the crystal lagoons of Anse d'Arlet. Then you'll continue to Grande Anse du Diamant, Anse du Céron, Anse Corps de Garde, Le Marin, Sainte-Anne, and finally Grande Anse des Salines, probably the most famous beach of Martinique offering a beautiful view of Diamond's rock.