- Sport levelfrom Beginner to Intermediate
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Norwegian
- Durationfrom 4 days to 4-7 days
- Opening seasons:
Welcome to this snowmobile expedition to the most extreme and exciting nature area of the European continent. Stay overnight at “Adventure Camp Mehamn”, comfortable fisherman’s cottages on the seawater!
Come and explore snowmobile trails that cross breathtaking panoramas beyond anything you can ever imagine. All these exciting adventures are presented and guided by Vidar 'the Viking', a local Norwegian guide living at Mehamn, the northernmost fishing village of the world.
The Adventure Camp in Mehamn is located on the Holmen peninsula and consists of 5 fishermen huts, a hostel with 16 beds, 18 separate parking places for camping cars, a small boat marina, reception, service room for camping car visitors and hostel/lodge with 16 beds. Facilities for outdoor wilderness adventures all year around in a relaxing atmosphere with a breathtaking panoramic view of the village of Mehamn and the Barents Sea.
Adventure Camp Mehamn
- Sauna, showers and hot tubs
- Reception with local information and rental service of wilderness equipment
- English, French, German and Norwegian speaking guides with local and wilderness expertise available
- Conference room
- Outdoor relaxing areas
- Fully equipped pier and marina for deep sea fishing
- Catch preserve, deep freezer, boat rental, boat charter
- Marina for visiting boats
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected