- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Norwegian
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Abseiling is both a great nature experience and a tremendous challenge!
The rock face that Dagali Rafting uses is about 40 meters high (130 ft), which corresponds to a 16-storey building. The view of Dagali is fantastic, but most people need to get down the wall at least once before they can enjoy it. Here you have several options; smooth rock, vertical rock walls and overhangs.
The experienced guides will get you safely started, but you abseil yourself, a major challenge!
Abseiling is completely safe; you cannot fall down, even if you try! However, it is not so easy to believe in that.
The activity takes about 3 hours, depending on the size of the group.
- You'll do a short briefing
- Take a bus to the wall and walk up
- Then you're off for the activity
How many times you abseil down depends on the group.Activity requirements
Minimum age: 12 years
Don't forget to bring:
- Comfortable outerwear, preferably wind and waterproof
- Sturdy shoes or boots, not sandals, crocs or high heels
- All necessary abseiling gear
- Transportation to and from the wall