- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Spanish
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Les Baumes Corcades offers routes with incredible views and 800m equipped paths with different divisions and endless obstacles that guarantee to test even the most hard-core adventurers. In addition to this, it’s famous for having the longest Nepalese bridge in Europe which is 68m long.
Passing cliffs either vertically or horizontally, you’ll enjoy panoramic views of the mountains and the delightful countryside surroundings. The 4.5km trail with a vertical drop of 330m, which adapts to different levels, both beginners to experts in the sport will feel the chills while completing the journey!
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
The via ferrata has a duration of 4 to 5 hours.
All participants must be at least 8 years old and must be accompanied by a legal guardian at all times.
Price varies depending on the number of people booking:
1 - 3 people: 50 euros per person
4+ people: 35 euros per person
Please contact the instructor after booking to give them the height and weight of each participant.
- Civil Liability Insurance
- Snacks (energy bars)
- Transportation to meeting point
- Food & Beverage
- Mountaineering shoes/ boots / trainers
- Comfortable clothes (sportswear)
- Cycling gloves (recommended)
- Bottled water