- Sport levelfrom Beginner to Intermediate
- Spoken languagesSpanish, English, French
- Durationfrom 2 hrs to full day
- Opening seasons:
Canyoning is great as it combines a range of outdoor activities into one: walking, scrambling, climbing, jumping, abseiling and swimming.
Plus it’s a fantastic way to exploring the area you’re visiting and more often than not, you’re exposed to stunning landscapes and sumptuous surroundings. This is definitely the case with the canyons of Granada.
Canyoning has the added bonus of being a super fun activity that you can share the fun with your family and friends – children as young as 12 are welcome.
Vivak Nature propose a wide range of canyons for people of all skill levels:
Beginner level canyons:
- Rio Verde Inferior
- Rio Verde Superior
- Integral Rio Verde (whole day)
Intermediate level canyon:
- Tajo Bermejo
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected