- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesSpanish
- Durationfull day
- Opening seasons:
Discover the hidden gems on Camino de Aragon on this trek & kayak package in Mont-Rebei Gorge,
After meeting the team at the ‘Quay Corça’, the team of Montsec Activa will provide you with kayaking equipment, and instruction in order for you to begin the 7km kayaking excursion.
After the 7km kayak, you’ll arrive at the pier of Maçana where the team will pick up the kayaks and you can start the trekking tour.
You’ll start the 9km journey by crossing the suspended bridge of Maçana, where you will continue trekking along to the Aragonese riverbank, traversing the second suspended bridge of Seguer and climbing a stairway built into the cliff.
This path will lead you to the hermitage of Santa Quitèria where you'll continue until you the Montfalcó pier, where the Montsec Activa team will be waiting for you to take you back to the meeting point.
The excursion is not guided but there will be staff nearby in case you need any assistance.
The available options for this activity are:
Two seater kayak
Family kayak (2 adults + 1 child)
Family kayak II (2 adults + 2 children)
· All prices are per kayak
How to get to Quay Corça (in Spanish Embarcadero de Corça):
- Leaving from Ànger you have to take the C-12 in the direction of Balaguer
- Continue straight and take Argulló-Corçà, make sure you take the route marked Corçà
- Continue for 7km and then turn in direction of Pertusa-Pantano de Canelles
- After 50 metres take the direction of Pantano de Canelles
- At the end of the paved road you’ll find the Quay Corça (in Spanish Embarcadero de Corça)
Note: this activity is only available from April until November 15th
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected