- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, German, French
- Duration3.5 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Enjoy the ultimate white-water playground! In summer you can raft every day on the Lütschine river because it has great water levels. The glacial snow melts in the summer sun and fills the river with exciting rapids.
The Lütschine River is the most exciting commercially run river in Bernese Oberland. You'll be fully-equipped with wetsuits, booties, helmets and paddles, and after a full briefing from the experienced guides, you'll board the rafts in the beautiful valley situated below the infamous Eiger.
Then the fun begins! The next hour and a half is a lot of wet and wild action as you manoeuvre the exciting rapids, travelling down the valley. Eventually the river quietens as you approach the turquoise blue waters of Lake Brienz, the end destination.
The Lütschine is a great fun river and is suitable for first-time rafters as well as experienced rafters. You will not only be impressed by the river, but also by the stunning scenery of forests, mountains and lake.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
All participants must be able to swim autonomously.
- Qualified guides
- All rafting equipment
- Free pick up from designated meeting points
- Free drink after the trip
- Changing rooms are available at our base
- Swimsuit and towel