You will skydive from up to 15,000 feet in front of the famous Eiger North Face.
Board the powerful helicopter in Interlaken and climb up to Wengen, Lauberhorn and the Eiger. The dark North Face, ice and crisp winds greet you at the ultimate altitude of the Swiss Alps. You'll fly around the peak and enjoy the view into glaciers and deep gorges.
Your mind gets back to reality when the door opens at 15.000 feet. Your heart thump loudly as you take in the fantastic panoramic views and jump!
This once-in-a-lifetime adventure is available during weekdays only. Best weather conditions are essential as you will touch the borders of the skies. Despite of the cold, winter is the best time and recommended. In case you opt for summer, it's preferable if you jump in the morning.
Weight limit: 105kg or 220lbsSpecial terms
Self Pull Option available, please speak to your instructor directly about this.
Videos and pictures of your skydive adventure can be viewed a few minutes after the jump.
Scenic flight for non jumpers: CHF 120
Movies and photos:
- High resolution stills/photos, about 150 - 200 pics: CHF 120
- Raw Clips HD-Quality on USB stick: CHF 150
- DVD, edited with music and slow motion: CHF 150
- HD Movie on USB Stick, edited with music and slow motion: CHF 200
- In addition to DVD or HD Movie about 50 stills: CHF 40
- In addition to DVD or HD Movie Youtube-Clip: CHF 30
You can be picked up at your accommodation within the Interlaken area or at Interlaken train station. Please indicate it during the booking process.