- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, German, French
- Duration2 hrs
- Opening seasons:
You will skydive from up to 14,000 feet between the 2 lakes of Interlaken with a breathtaking view into the Swiss Alps.
You'll be picked from your accommodation and brought directly to the drop zone Interlaken. The majestic Jungfrau Mountain will welcome you as you drive up to the offices in Wilderswil.
The ground crew and some fantastic movies will act as your introduction to skydiving. You'll start off with a thorough ground practice session, after which you'll be geared up in a jumpsuit and harness. Then it's time to make your way to the chopper!
The helicopter will take you along steep rocks and snowy planes to Schynige Platte. Don't forget to wave to the tourists sitting on the mountain peak restaurant.
Then it's the moment of truth! The door slides open and all you can do is jump!
You'll freefall for about 45 seconds surrounded with an unforgettable view. You'll freefall at 200mph in front of the exquisite views of Eiger, Jungfrau and Interlaken.
Your skydiving instructor will control the landing, making sure it's as gentle as possible.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Weight limit: 105kg or 220lbsSpecial terms
Self Pull Option available, please speak to your instructor directly about this.
Videos and pictures of your skydive adventure can be viewed a few minutes after the jump.
Scenic flight for non jumpers: CHF 120
Movies and photos:
- High resolution stills/photos, about 150 - 200 pics: CHF 120
- Raw Clips HD-Quality on USB stick: CHF 150
- DVD, edited with music and slow motion: CHF 150
- HD Movie on USB Stick, edited with music and slow motion: CHF 200
- In addition to DVD or HD Movie about 50 stills: CHF 40
- In addition to DVD or HD Movie Youtube-Clip: CHF 30
You can be picked up at your accommodation within the Interlaken area or at Interlaken train station. Please indicate it during the booking process.
- Expert instructor
- All necessary tandem skydiving gear
- Bottled water and snacks
- Sneakers, t-shirt, jeans or shorts in summer
- Windstopper and gloves in winter