Guillaume Chiron has always been passionate about the rapport shared by mankind and nature, leading him to start climbing at the age of 15. He spent the next 10 years immersed in the world of climbing and then went on to obtain his Guide diploma. He eventually set up camp in Cilaos in Reunion Island, the ideal spot, enabling you to work all year round.
Guillaume created CilaosAventure Aventure in 2004, focusing on providing top quality excursions as a guide. He believed that focusing on the small details made a huge difference to the overall experience. The popularity of his methods incited Guillaume to add new likeminded members to his team, in order to meet the high number of bookings made all year round.
Guillaume feels that each session be it canyoning or a hike, is a new adventure. Even though the canyons don’t actually change, the atmosphere does, it varies completely from one group to another.
CilaosAventure prides itself on providing a personalised touch to each group, the team of dedicated and certified instructors and guides ensure that customer satisfaction is number 1 priority.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Canyoning From iCanyon of River Langevin in La Reunion
- Canyoning From iCanyon of Fleur Jaune (first half) in La Reunion
- Hiking / Trekking From iHiking up the Piton de la Fournaise in La Reunion
- Hiking / Trekking From i10 Day Trek in Reunion Island
- Hiking / Trekking From iHiking in the Belouve forest, Reunion Island
- Canyoning From iCanyon of Trou Blanc in La Reunion
- Canyoning From iCanyon of Bras Rouge (first half) in La Reunion
Guide très sympa et très pro, merci Thomas !
Pierre was fantastic.
Gulliaume ist ein sehr netter und fachkundiger Guide
Our instructors, Guillaume and friend, were incredible! Spoke to the main group in French and then translated to English for us. Very fun, professional and safety focused! Even took myself and another young guy on an extra trip to higher jump! Beer afterwards was a great end to the adventure!