Ecole de Parapente des Portes du Soleil
Book with Ecole de Parapente des Portes du Soleil
Get to know Ecole de Parapente des Portes du Soleil
The professional paragliding school of Portes du Soleil was created in 1989. Laurent Cochard recruited a team of 5 certified instructors and a secretary to make sure they are always available for you and make sure you enjoy your activities!
They work all year to offer different flight experiences in summer and in winter to allow you to enjoy the thrills of the air!
On 3 training slopes for paragliding and speedriding courses:
- the 1st, just behind the paragliding school which is suitable in different wind orientations,
- another located 10 minutes away from the school, a grassy slope on the north side of the mountain,
- a 3rd on the ski area of Super Morzine 15 minutes away from the school oriented south / west of the mountain.
On official take-off sites for tandem paragliding at a 1600m altitude:
- Super Morzine South / West
The free flight sites of Haute-Savoie have an international reputation and are a privileged place for the practice and learning of paragliding.
Laurent and Florence Cochard: managers of the school and instructors.
Fabien, Jean-François (Jeff), Manu, Ben: instructors
Mélissa: secretary and skiing instructor
Average rating on Ecole de Parapente des Portes du Soleil
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
Reviews about Ecole de Parapente des Portes du Soleil
Instructeurs très sympas et très professionnels
All of the instructors were informative and calm, it was great when they pointed out the rainbow circle made by the canopy.
Both instructors were extremely knowledgeable of the area and my parents enjoyed their company.
The add instructor was lovely so friendly
Très sympa et très pédagogue !