Explore Messinia operates in the area of Messinia in southwestern Peloponnese, Greece. The company provides alternative tourism services through guided sightseeing, recreational and naturalist tours in sites of great natural beauty and historical interest. It is a company which specializes in guided Sea Kayaking Τours, guided Hiking Tours and River Activities such as river trekking and river rafting with inflatable boats.
Each tour takes place in areas of great natural beauty and is designed for the delight and appreciation of the natural environment, and the cultural elements of the past and present.
The mission of Explore Messinia is to highlight the beauty of the coastal and terrestrial natural environment of Messinia while helping to preserve and protect it.
The objective of Explore Messinia is to offer alternative tourism services to anyone motivated by love for the natural environment seeking a little bit of adventure and action, but also to those looking for just the beneficial contact with nature.
The philosophy of the company is interwoven with the principles of ecotourism and operates under the following guidelines:
- Supports and contributes to the protection of the natural environment
- Creates environmental awareness and sensitize visitors to environmental issues
- Minimizes negative impacts on the natural environment
- Contributes to education and knowledge of visitors to the local culture, customs and other local traditions.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Stand up Paddle From iSUP and snorkeling excursion near Kalamata
- Rafting From iRafting excursion in Lousios river
- Canyoning From iRiver hiking in Neda, Kalamata
- Sea Kayaking From iSea Kayak tour in Navarino Bay, Messinia
- Sea Kayaking From iSea Kayak tour in Methoni
- Hiking / Trekking From iHiking excursion above Kalamata
- Sea Kayaking From iSea Kayak tour in Kardamili and Stoupa, Messinia
- Sea Kayaking From iSea Kayak tour in Kalamata
Very beautiful spot. A little remote, but made it even more beautiful.
Beautiful area which included 2 amazing caves we were able to visit and explore
This West Kayak was interesting and the Groto/beach lunch was great.