For over 10 years, Exterieur Nature has specialized in the supervision of outdoor activities as well as in the creation and organization of seminars and holidays in France or abroad. The team brings together a group of experienced and specialized state-qualified guides in all disciplines.
Exterieur Nature has a strong experience in organizing outdoor activities all over the world which allows them to offer innovative and original services adapted to everyone: from beginner to expert.
They developed the practice of collective activities to promote cohesion within the groups they host on their two natural sites with restaurant, changing rooms, parking ...
Exterieur Nature uses quality secure equipments that they renew every year.
Their objectives :
To share their passion for outdoor activities and the thrills they provide. The discovery of places, disciplines, group cohesion, sharing of experience and intense moments with or without competitive spirit, without risks and dangers.
Their favorite spots in Languedoc-Roussillon:
Between the Eastern Pyrenees (66) and Aude (11).
- Activity site of Marquixanes, in the Eastern Pyrenees, next to the famous Mount Canigou and only 30 minutes away from Perpignan.
- Their activity base in the heart of Cathare Country, 1 hour from Perpignan and 2 hours from Toulouse and Montpellier, where most of their white water activities take place (rafting and hydrospeed), on the river Aude and its rapids.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Hydrospeed From iTubing gear rental in River Tet, Prades, Eastern Pyrene...
- Canyoning From iSporty canyon of Taurinya, near Prades
- Rafting From iRafting Adventure down the Aude River
- Canyoning From iFull day canyoning trip in Taurinya and Gorges du Cady
- Canyoning From iIntermediate canyoning at Gourg des Anelles in Céret
- Canyoning From iCanyoning at Gorges du Llech, near Prades
- Canyoning From iCanyon of Molitg-Les-Bains, near Prades
- Via Ferrata From iPanoramic Via Ferrata of Saint Paul de Fenouillet
He was great and spoke English for them.
Kevin was was a very good captain - in fact a world championship level instructor!
My instructor was excellent, and helped me overcome the obstacles and allowed me to take my time. He was great fun and very experienced.